Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pass It On

This morning in church we shared testimonies about what we have been doing to take Christ's love out in our community. The youth group went door to door and collected canned food and prayed for people. One adult class put a new roof on a single mom's home. Another class cleaned the apartment of an older woman who needed some help. I talked about how "I'm running for RETA" while they put my blog and the RETA website address on the screen. This evening I went for a slow 3 mile run to wind down after racing yesterday. On the bike path near the golf course I passed by Linda from church. She pointed at me and called out, "Hey, didn't we talk about this in church this morning?" So people are paying attention - not to me, or to the classes in church, but what the Lord is doing in our community and through RETA. It will be interesting to see where this path leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment