Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Steps

I calculated that my feet hit the pavement over 12,000 times during my 9 mile run last Saturday. I need an odometer on my running shoes.
How many steps do we get in life? God knows. Yes, God knows. We don't know whether the number of our remaining steps are many or few. But we can trust God for each one. We can dedicate each one to Him.
I see that RETA's Annual Golf Outing is August 28th at the Black Squirrel Golf Club in Goshen. Its a fun way to support RETA. Learn more about it at www.retaforlife.com. I suppose you could ride in a golf cart when you play at the golf outing. Or you could walk it. Which would involve a lot of steps.

1 comment:

  1. Bruce:

    We are so grateful for all you are doing to help us get the word out about RETA!

    Sounds like the weather will be beautiful for the Bristol Fruithills race tomorrow! May you enjoy every moment, every STEP!

    Thank you again for all the steps you are taking on behalf of the families we serve at RETA!

    By the way, RETA's website is being re-designed and will be launched soon. Same address but better and updated information about the Golf Outing will be there too!

    Blessings as you run!
    Roxana

    ReplyDelete